Sodium silicate, commonly known as sodium silicate, is an inorganic substance with the chemical formula of Na2O·nSiO2, and its aqueous solution, commonly known as sodium silicate, is a mineral binder. Its chemical formula is Na2O·nSiO2. It is a soluble inorganic silicate with a wide range of applications.
detergent, ceramic, textile industry, Paper & Printing, construction, metallurgical industry
1. It has the strong capability of cleaning, widely used for the manufacture of a variety of detergents in detergent industry, so it is the best substitute for STPP, reducing environmental pollution.
2. Sodium meta silicate provides anti-corrosion protection to metals (zinc, aluminum, etc.) and is used as metal cleaner and metal surface treatment agents.
3. In the textile industry: mainly used as printing and dyeing auxiliaries, fabric pre-treatment agent and as detergents in cooking and dyeing cotton yarn.
4. In the Paper & Printing Industry: It can be used as adhesives, old paper deinking agent, paper surface treatment agent and printing detergent.
5. In the ceramic industry: used for sludge thinners. It is especially suitable for additives used in slip-casting forming and ceramic forming.
6. In the metallurgical industry: used as inhibitors and dispersing agent of silicon-containing minerals, smelting furnace dispersants, fast-drying agents, and foundry and separating agents.
7. In the construction field: used for concrete dispersion agent and hardening accelerator. It is also used as coagulation accelerator.
2.Technology Standard(HG/T 4315-2012)
|Instant Sodium silicate|
|Mol Ratio, M||1.90-2.10||2.20-2.40||2.70-2.90||2.90-3.10||3.20-3.40|
|Total Silicate, (Na2O+SiO2), %||≥77%||≥78%||≥79%||≥80%||≥ 81%|
|Bulk density, (g/cm3)||≥0.50||≥0.55||≥0.55||≥0.60||≥0.60|
|Whiteness index, %||≥90||≥90||≥90||≥90||≥90|
|Soluble rate, S(60°C 1%)||≤ 60||≤70||≤80||–||–|
|Sodium oxide, (Na2O) %||≥25.40%||≥24.00%||≥21.00%||≥19.50%||≥18.00%|
|Silica, (SiO2) %||≥49.80%||≥51.00%||≥55.00%||≥58.00%||≥59.00%|
Double-layer bags lined with polyethylene film are used as inner packaging and plastic woven bags are used as outer packaging, with a net content of 25kg per bag.
4. Storage Conditions
In the process of transportation, prevent rain, not be affected with damp and the packaging is not defaced; Sealed and stored after use to prevent moisture; Store in a dry and ventilated warehouse.
The factory was established in 1985 and the Ministry of Foreign Trade was established in 2012. So far, it has developed into a group company integrating scientific research, production, sales, international trade, export and import. In 2021, the group’s sales exceeded 100 million US dollars.